Sunday, December 21, 2008

It Never Fails...

That I happen to get the sniffles right before a major holiday or event. My birthday, Thanksgiving...and now Christmas. It would be one thing if I was sick, but no I have the sniffles. The kind of cold that makes you sniff and sound slightly funny and which broadcasts to others "yes I am sick but I came out of the house and am around you anyways...how rude". Hopefully I will be better and will not have infected the kids or husband before we go down to visit family on Christmas Eve.

And in other news, Eve is getting her first tooth! I think she is also close to getting her second tooth as well. Hooray, soon she will be able to eat real food...bring on the chicken nuggests. She isn't as good of a teether as Ellie was, with Ellie you never knew a tooth was coming in until there it was...Eve is grumpy and drooly, but hey different kids have a different way of doing things I should know that by now.

No comments:

Post a Comment